Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013

Hello, my international blog readers!

Recently, I've found out that I also had a few international (silent) readers. The statistics, which this blog provides, show that I had visitors from all around the world, starting with the US to Russia, to Ukraine, to France, and even up to Brazil and more… wow! It's amazing. So I'd like to say ‚Hello' to them as well. Welcome to my little blog! I'm happy that you found your way here. Feel free to leave me any comments. It's much appreciated.

The card I'm showing you today is one of my all-time favourite. I love how it turned out. I created some banners with different patterned papers, sewed them on the cardstock and stamped the sentiment and the little birdies to complete the card. I don't know why, but looking at this card makes me smile, all excited and happy. Call me a weirdo.

Vor kurzem bin ich auf die Statistikseite von Blogger aufmerksam geworden. Ich habe gar nicht gewusst, dass ich ja doch einige internationale, wenn auch stille, Leser habe. Mein Blog konnte Besucher von Amerika, Russland, Ukraine, Frankreich, und ja sogar Brasilien verzeichnen. Ich bin echt verblüfft! Deshalb habe ich mir gedacht, dass ich heute auch mal die internationalen Leser begrüßen sollte. Ich find es toll, dass auch Leute von weit her auf meinen kleinen unbedeutenen Blog stoßen. Sehr cool!

Die Karte heute ist eines meiner Lieblingswerke. Ich habe Fähnchen ausgeschnitten und auf die Karte genäht, dazu habe ich das Wort 'Hello' und die süßen Vögelchen gestempelt. Ich kann nicht genug von dieser Karte bekommen und könnte es den ganzen Tag nur ansehen und bewundern. Ich weiß, ich bin eigenartig!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen